close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mellon head thinks he is gonna skunk me agin

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Aug 10, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Mellon head is getting a big head :D ..He thinks since he put a hurting on me last weekend it will be an every trip occurance..So I have to go agin after work friday night so he can try and do it agin..Even as I am working 7 days a week, and will be very tired, he is trying to take advantge of the situation..But I have news for him, he is going down! :D

2. XeniaCatter

XeniaCatter Member

I think I'm going to enjoy this thread...but I have to confess, I'm confused as to which one of you to root for :D

3. flathunter

My biggest concern is him being able to obtain bait, looks like I am gonna have to get some to insure that we dont have to fish with Crawlers.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

The score should be 2-2, & since I've got :B of the year, the way I see it, that makes me a WINNER! :D

5. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I always like the underdog, So with that said . Good Luck Bryan ! :D But if you have the Big Fish of the Year that is Always a Factor, But how Many Fish has Jack caught & how many have you caught total this year?

Jack everyone I fish with always trys to outfish me as well, Some do & some dont. Sometimes I get Skunked too, But thats Fishin to me. Put your time in & it will all work out for you. Dont beat him by too many fish or a Big Pig. :B

Good Luck Guys
    Ed

6. XeniaCatter

XeniaCatter Member

The winner is...Both of you...what could be better than sharing a catfishing trip with a friend on a warm summer evening?

But I have to wonder...did flathunter share his bait with Mellon?

Love the pictures you post guys, looking forward to hearing how your fishing trip went.

~XeniaCatter

7. flathunter

we will be on the water in 4hrs..I expect we will both get skunked, they have not been hitting well as of late.

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

You guys really need to call me next time you go out. I can't find a soul down here to fish with. If nothing else I'm a good connection for live bait!

9. Fishman your welcome to fish with me anytime!!!

10. flathunter

Well things came up and Bryan had to cancell.I just hate it that I had to throw away 30 bucks worth of gold fish I bought today, I did not have enough bait left so I wanted to be prepared..I think Bryan, lost some bait also.

11. dip

dip dip

what did you do with "30 bucks worth of gold fish" jacki?

12. flathunter

Like I said I threw them away, as in dumped in my back yard.

13. Did you at least go fishing by yourself, or did you scrap the whole trip?

Insane---out

14. flathunter

Scrapped the whole trip.

15. I feel your pain..

Goodluck next time.

16. XeniaCatter

XeniaCatter Member

flathunter,

Take a look at CC mag page 86, might be worth investing in one for times like this...man, $30 worth of compost...that's enough to give a fisherman/ fisherwoman a real attitude 'bout fishing.

Better luck next time!

17. H2O Mellon

I hope your joking about the goldfish? Yes I had $20 worht of goldfish runied during the corse of the "Weekend From Hell". I am still too pissed off & aggravated to talk about it, but I'll post some of the details later.

18. flathunter

Nope, after I talked to you friday afternoon I ran out to the bait store and bought 6 of those 5 buck each goldfish, just to make sure we would have enough bait..They were nice ones 8-10 inches long.

19. H2O Mellon

liar.

Your trying to make me feel bad & it's working! I'll shoot you an email or PM on the details of HELL WEEKEND.

20. flathunter

Thats good, I felt pretty bad myself as I was dumping my bait out.