close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

meijer springfield trolling motors

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by paul r, Mar 28, 2005.

1. i just got back from meijers in springfield and they have minn kota foot operated trolling motors that have a 48 in shaft and fifty five pounds of thrust on clearance for 349.00 but you can get a coupon at the sporting goods counter for fifty percent off which makes them 175 they have two left after i bought one of them the way i read the coupon it said 50 pct off 1 general merchadise item i assume that you can use it for any thing in the store a guy could go in a couple of times and get some real bargains the coupons are just laying on the counter in the sporting goods dept theyhave some other hand operated minn kota also i did not look at the price on them i dont know how long the coupons will be there or how long they are good for but they are there tonight good luck and good fishing

2. I just checked today on my lunch break, the 50% off coupons are only good on the already discounted clearanced items in the sporting goods dept. not reg. items. would be nice though

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

That MinnKots is on clearance for $349 so the extra 50% would apply. I'm not sure if they still have it, they've been using the 50% deal alot on the weekends lately.

4. I think I'll get off puter and go to meijers.

5. I could very easliy be wrong, but i think that minnkota is not on clearance, $349 is normal cost. I noticed that walmart has the same trolling motor for the same price....... I did notice last week meijers was having a 20% off sale on all fishing lures not sure how long it was going to be in effect though.

6. 349.00 may not have been the clearance price on it but it had a clearance sticker on it that said 349 and for 174.00 that i paid i dont think you could go wrong especially if you needed one as i did.

7. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I would love to had a deal like that! Way to be sharp Paul! I would have been all over that like white on rice.

8. i went back a couple days later to get the other one but it was gone i was going to put it on e bay i think i could have gotten enough off of e bay for it that mine would have been almost free.