Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to get more proficient with my compound and I was wondering if anyone from the medina area would like to get together for a shoot or 2..... I dont have any where to shoot at unless we hit spencer(where I learned to shoot at by my self) and set up our own targets... I have taken a couple of deer with a crossbow and it was cool but I have been dying to get one with my fed bear epic extereme compound bow.. I am very comfortable up to 25 yds with it right now but would like to practice and have some fun shooting with new friends!!!!!!! if anyone has some land to shoot at or is interested please post up... x-bows are welcome.....

·
Registered
722 Posts
Give me a call 330 421 8034 .Just got a Hoyt I need to work with and have the land to shoot here and also maybe fish a pond or 2...........Rich

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Scott...give me a call anytime...you know that!

If I'm in town, I'll go...Spencer Lake is 15 minutes away for both of us.

I thought you had that bow shooting pretty well at 30-35 yards over at Owen's that one day?

I've got plenty of paper to print up targets or we can use the 3D deer target.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'm game too. I usually go to the Metroparks range in Strongsville.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott...give me a call anytime...you know that!

If I'm in town, I'll go...Spencer Lake is 15 minutes away for both of us.

I thought you had that bow shooting pretty well at 30-35 yards over at Owen's that one day?

I've got plenty of paper to print up targets or we can use the 3D deer target.
sounds good rob.. The bow is dialed in I just want to get more practice to keep me dialed in:D
I also want to change my pin setup this year so it is going to be all out of wack...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm game too. I usually go to the Metroparks range in Strongsville.
I think it would be fun for all of us to get together and set up targets and practice... I will be busy the next 2 weekends.. but maybe we can set something up for the 18th or 19th at richsfishing's farm and have a little fish fry afterwords.....

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think it would be fun for all of us to get together and set up targets and practice... I will be busy the next 2 weekends.. but maybe we can set something up for the 18th or 19th at richsfishing's farm and have a little fish fry afterwords.....
Let me know! I've got an older "block" target and range finder to add. And a bag of walleye in the freezer too.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I usually get out to Spencer to practice a bit. Usually get bit by the bug to start getting ready around mid-August.

Drop me a PM some time. I usually sneak over after work in the evenings.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Just got a 3d deer target so lets do some shooting , fishin and maybe a beer or 30 LOL.I'm right on RTE 3 where that Harvey Arabian horse farm is if you guys know the area. Any time is good for me. We have 110 acres here....Let me know whats going on. Also I have a turkey fryer that we can do some fish in and some JOJO's. Hell bring a tent if you want to crash here.Take Care.........Rich

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Just got a 3d deer target so lets do some shooting , fishin and maybe a beer or 30 LOL.I'm right on RTE 3 where that Harvey Arabian horse farm is if you guys know the area. Any time is good for me. We have 110 acres here....Let me know whats going on. Also I have a turkey fryer that we can do some fish in and some JOJO's. Hell bring a tent if you want to crash here.Take Care.........Rich
Thanks for the invite!

Tim

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
The 18th / 19th is coming quick...not this weekend, but the next. My schedule is still looking good for either day.

Rich...pleasure finally meeting you...my boy talked all evening about your ATV!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
either the 18th and 19th are good for me.... I have 2 bag targets that we can use... I can also bring 5-10# of fish and the breading.....

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
aaaah, I'll be at a car show next weekend. Have fun, I'll catch the next one.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aaaah, I'll be at a car show next weekend. Have fun, I'll catch the next one.
well that kinda sucks.... yeah I hope to have a couple of get together shoots.. so we will hook up pretty soon... have fun at the car show...

·
Registered
722 Posts
So are we hooking up this weekend guys ? I need to catch some gills if so. Nice meeting you and your son Rob. Give me a call if you and Chippewa are coming or you give me a call Chipp..330 421 8034.................Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts