MBSP Ice Report/W.B. Ice Update

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Feb 2, 2008.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

2. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

How about a report here instead of sending us to another site?

3. Because then he wouldn't get more than one person to his site.....

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

If You guys dont like the reports I post then dont comment. I just wont post any anymore.

5. Fishpro

Your reports are fine...but you keep trying to link us to another site. Go ahead, post your reports, hell, I enjoy them, but I dont want to go to another site to see them. I like this site just fine.

6. jb1136

jb1136 I Love the Maumee River!

thanks for the info, I dont mind checking out new sites, you guys act like this is the only site you read..............There are plenty of good sites to read,if your precious eyes can handle it!

7. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

I just don't like uploading over and over again to get pics on other pages... If you dont like the links the just dont use them anyways...

8. Fishpro

No problem.;)

9. competion for recognition.

10. The bottom line is that you are willing to share information and that is what counts, regardless how it is presented.
    I enjoy you posts, thankyou

11. Hey NOSF, how do you get around to all these places? You don't look old enough to drive and I never see pics of Adults?

12. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

o lol my dad takes me everywhere I love fishing! Surprised your the first to ask...

13. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

idk i always put 1985 its my favorite year.... Plus i don't want to look 15 i.c.o.e.

14. That's great. Does he fish also or just drop off. That's awesome that you are able to fish SO much in SO many places at such a young age. I'm 27 and just now getting to try new places.

15. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

yeah he fishes ALOT! I sometimes post reports from him and I actually didn't go just to let some of you know anyways.. I normally get dropped off when I'm at my moms with my own boat which is pretty cool. Although when I'm down there I fish CJ Brown Res. and hardly catch anything lol. So yeah fidhing is a good way to get away...