close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

maybe illinois will be "the 1st real test"????? hay mudchicken fans

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by dip, Nov 3, 2007.

1. dip

dip dip

looks like LOSS #3 FOR YA! HAHAHAHA:p

HOWZABOUT THEM BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

maybe just a tad too fast on reporting the result!:( :( :(
    no matter though,tressel & the lads are gonna beat them like rented mules!
    [​IMG]

3. dip

dip dip

that had to be the worst "coaching" i can recall! on the winning drive for the M-orons m state who couldn't cover a slow old guy like me rush 3 putting absolutely NO pressure on the M-oron qb! same on the td! he picked 'em apart! what the **** was the spartan "coach" thinking?

4. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

GO BLUE KEEP IT GOING AND ROLL RIGHT OVER osu:D :D :D
    You better start worrying buckeye fans

5. Wow buckeye fan! Foaming at the mouth for UM loss before the whistle and then crying that MSU gave the game away.

Classy!

6. In regards to Meatchicken...you have Lloyd Carr, we have Jim Tressel...enough said!

7. dip

dip dip

nice try hoosier girl! howzabout APPALACHIAN STATE!!!! ;)

8. jeffmo

:D :D :D :D :D
    beating Michigan..........................so easy even Appalachain State can do it!

Attached Files:

9. DarbyMan

DarbyMan Seize the day

Nice pic jeffmo.

Got a feeling there will be a few more like that this year!

Hoosier girl- I was rooting for Mich in that game, I love to beat them when they think they are good. Then they really crumble and Lloyd has so much class after those games, always going out and shaking hands with Tress, NOT!
    Now that's classy.

10. Darby Woman

See I can be devestatingly clever as well.

Photoshop and blind love for Tressel. Stay classy buckeye fan.

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

need to change this to 2007

Attached Files:

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

one more...LOL

Attached Files:

• carr.jpg
      carr.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
  13. DarbyMan

DarbyMan Seize the day

Photoshops rule!

Although that last one is not very classy, but devastatingly clever it is.

14. jeffmo

different year,same story!!!:)

Attached Files:

15. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

Are you serious??:confused:

16. LETS GO BLUE!!!!

Yea, yea, Carr blows, I agree. Maybe he'll be gone next year and we can back to kickin yer asses!! Apparently the soul of Cooper meandered over to UM and infested Lloyd because he has been coaching like Coop!! We do have a chance this year. Its now or never for Lloyd. Hopefully its his last game on the UM sidelines.

I am not saying anything about Michigan's strength of schedule, because its not much better than OSU. UM past opponents are 51-48 on the year and OSU's are 47-52.

With that said, OSU has played NO ONE, and I do mean NO ONE. Kent, Akron, Youngstown, Washington for non-conference opponents.... Wow, that doesn't make me believe that OSU are worldbeaters. Way to schedule some creampuff non-conference games. At least Michigan was semi-ambitious and schedules ND every year (no one knew they would suck) and a team like Oregon mixed in with their "supposed" cream puffs - App. St. and EMU.

I think that Illinois will give OSU a run for their money. I think OSU is incredibly beatable, and could end the season 10-2 just as easily as 12-0. In any case, OSU is going to get blown out in a bowl game if they make the BCS.

UM would to, I am an equal opportunity basher of the Big 10 this year. It is weak overall, and therefore OSU is not a justifiable #1 team in the country. Watch out for Mike Hart to pull a Tim Biakabatuka on you and go for 300 yds in the game! Let's see what OSU can do against a team with a decent offense on the road.

GO Blue!

17. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Enough said !:D

Attached Files:

18. Had OSU beaten the gators and won the national championship we wouldn't be hearing all this "unworthy" talk right now. Folks would've just accepted the luck of the draw. Now the only way to get this monkey off our back is to win out. Unlike last year, OSU is playing with a real big chip on their shoulder. Illinois & Mich will get steamrolled.

19. You gotta' love UM fans holding onto hope. Your best bet would be to lose (again) to the Buckeyes, get rid of your pathetic head coach, and try to turn your rapidly downward spiraling football program around. That being said, your strength od schedule is better than OSU (admittidly neither is great) because the DI-AA school App St. that beat UM butt is 7-2, playing the likes of Furman and Citadel. :p

If you care to put your $ where your mouth is on the <"I think that Illinois will give OSU a run for their money. I think OSU is incredibly beatable, and could end the season 10-2 just as easily as 12-0. In any case, OSU is going to get blown out in a bowl game if they make the BCS.> statement PM me...maybe we can work out something. Maybe we could even drop some dough on whether Mike Hart even makes it through the whole game vs the Buckeyes. His track record is'nt so good this year, especially if they are getting beat and he just doesn't want to play anymore. As far as the Tim B. reference...keep living in the past...us Buckeye fans will revel in the present, and the future.

There isn't or hasn't been a team in college football that wasn't "beatable". That's why they play the games. Call LLLLoyd and ask him to focus on and try to get past Wisconsin, so "the Game" has some interest.:p

Tool

Whoops...forgot an "L"

20. Forgot my predictions on the Big Ten's big games this week:

Buckeyes 42
    Fighting Illini 17

Badgers 24
    Meatchicken 23