close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

May We Never Forget 9/11

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gonfishn, Sep 9, 2004.

1. After seeing this take a moment to say thanks to those who are on the front lines. They are putting themselves in harms way so that we may Keep our freedom of choice..

As A former vet who served in that unpopular war I know the feeling when no one really cared..

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

2. catking

catking Banned

Sad part of Americas history. We must never forget . CATKING

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hard to believe were coming up on 2 years. I remember it like it happened yesterday. Could've lost an uncle who worked in one the towers, but missed his train that morning because he overslept. He got off the train right as the first plane hit...talk about luck.

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Shake buddy,

I'm getting old and losing some memory but isn't this Sept 11th going to be 3 years.

It was a bad, bad day that I hope we never have to endure again.

It will never be forgotten.

Kim

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Heh, yeah it is. I MEANT 3, but used some 3rd grade proofreading skillz.

6. I'll never forget Sept. 11th or Dec.7th. I think about all those we lost on those terrible days and remember or troops who bravely carry on our resolve to stand for freedom. May God bless each and all our service personnel.

7. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

I have not forgotten.

I personally did not know anyone who lost their life on that day, but it is a day that I will remember every detail of for the rest of my life.

I just wish our country was as united now, as it was then.....

8. I'll never forget Sept 11th. It also happens to be my son's birthday.

Someone showed me a very interesting clip about the 9/11 Pentagon hit. I'm not sure where or who produced this but this is very interesting compilation of (supposed) facts that day. This video takes a few minutes to load once you click the link.

http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

Could this be real, what do you all think?

9. I was in the Pentagon for a meeting a couple of weeks ago for the first time since 9/11. Made me very proud and headstrong and gave me feelings that I didn't know I had. Hats off to the troops for keeping us free.

9/11 should have never happened and I hope nothing like it ever happens again. The story of those Russian school children that were murdered recently was another smack in the face that these terrorists need to be rooted out.

I think it was Patton that said,"You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the bastards die for their country."

10. I have a cousin who lives in Long Island and she was sent in to help after the tragedy. It also is my X's and my wedding date which 2 people left our wedding and were drag racing and one of them hit another car at 120+ MPH and four died that night. So 9/11 is kind of a rough day for me...............Rich

11. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

as a firefighter i'm still mad about 9-11.bin ladens head on display would help though.i hated the fact that so much of the 9-11 commission dealt with placing blame on some of our own leaders for what happened on 9-11.the terrorists are the ones to blame.no one could have possibly imagined let alone prevented such an attack.
    the sad part is that the terroists won't quit and chances are that there will be another attack on our country.the freedoms we enjoy in this nation are what will make it possible for them to attack us again.so the only way to deal with them is to hunt them down and exterminate them.if it were up to me no more of them would ever enter this country again.send them home!
    now with the attack on the russian school there may be another country willing to help with the fight against them.killing women and children has just shown the world again just what kind of what kind of worthless maggots these people are.kill them all and the world will be a better place when it's done.

12. I dont think that could be said any better! I agree 1000000%. Find em, hang em and then put them on public display so the next group would think twice ;)