Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these years I've been fishing Erie I have never fished around Cleveland from a boat. Fished west from islands to Lorain and east Grand to Bula but never Cleveland. That may change next week if the bite is still on and Wave wants to go. I'll go back and check posts for lauch ramps and directions. I'm jonesing for an Erie trip,it's been since early May for us. Maybe we'll see some of you there.

·
useless poster
8,804 Posts
c'mon up. i am feeling guilty taking all these eyes. never had it this good this close to home.got my limit last evening in less than 2 hours at the crib.

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
Were you out it that crap this morning, F-N? We didn't go out but a short ways and turned back(discretion and all that s---)! I bet you might do it for some ducks-huh?!

·
useless poster
8,804 Posts
no,but may try it in an hour or so. only took less than 2 hrs to get my 6 last night.no not for ducks either,the water is too cold in november,but i will sit on the breakwall and wait for them to come to me!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
c'mon up. i am feeling guilty taking all these eyes. never had it this good this close to home.got my limit last evening in less than 2 hours at the crib.
Hope to see you Saturday. I'll pm ya if we're coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts