close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

maumee river smallies

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ohiobuck, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Me and my boy went up to the river today and got a few nice smallies here is some pics. I got them on tubes.

Attached Files:

2. jmenchhofer

jmenchhofer 'eye addict

Those are some nice looking river fish! I've been thinking of trying to get up there for a little smallmouth fishing, and I'm interested to see the river when it's low and maybe find some holes for future reference next spring. What access point were you fishing from?

3. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

way to go....nice pictures!

4. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

Teach em' young. Great to see....

5. hey what acsess point did you go to or is it a secret lol nice smallies

6. VERY nice river smallies!! Good job on them, even better job taking a youngster with you.

7. Docjr

Docjr 800 miles from Hatteras

Nice fish & great time with the family, pretty cool.

Thanks also for the post - got me to think about using tubes. Never used them before - tried them tonight on the river, and got a couple good smallies.

8. you did a lot better than me I could only get the 6" ones Plus this over 9LBS

Attached Files:

9. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

Only a channel for me and......[​IMG][​IMG]

10. :B That's what I'm talking about. What a great healthy looking fish. Can't wait to hook up and catch a lot of those.

11. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

what ya use to catch those? i usually like to fly fish and seem to catch way smaller ones than that in the river.