Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took a walk with the wife yesterday and decided to take the drone along. Thought you might want to scope out the Maumee River and some different fishing areas. If nothing else, just enjoy the scenery. Click the bottom right of the video next to Rumble for full screen view. Tight lines

Maumee River Aerial View

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Great video! I've fished the run 50 times up there but never been up to the dam.

Was looking for a big buffalo or carp in your video. Hahah

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Great video Wish you were there a couple weeks ago All those leafless trees are depressing I hate winter
Nice shots of the Damascus Bridge

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great video Wish you were there a couple weeks ago All those leafless trees are depressing I hate winter
Nice shots of the Damascus Bridge
Found out that Damacus Bridge was built in 1908. Interesting history. I think it was only in use till about 1940. My wife said the same thing about the tree colors. I was able to catch some tree colors in a video for some family a couple weeks ago in Indiana. They call it the Grandkids pond. Only the little ones are allowed to fish. I think that is a great idea and keeps the fish biting for them.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Im really surprised the State hasn't torn it down yet. I hope they don't. I like that area With Roche de Boeuf right below it, it's a pretty neat and historical place

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great video! Really clear

Request for sidecut Metropark Maumee river video next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great video! Really clear

Request for sidecut Metropark Maumee river video next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already done! Looking at putting it out in 2 or 3 weeks. It will be titled Maumee Walleye Fishing areas. I took it later than this video above so the water levels are even lower to see the perfect areas where the walleye will hang out. I think you will like the 2nd video better than this first one. I'll post to the board. Look for it in 2 to 3 weeks. Have a couple other videos to get out before it.

You can get a quick glimse of the Maumee Video in this preview video.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts