close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

maumee report

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mojo, Sep 19, 2004.

1. I hit up buttonwood today for a little while. had 3 and lost one. all were real small, not even 12inches. the water is waaay down but still brown. visability still wasn't that bad though. there were quite a few people fishing around there as well but i didn't see anyone land anything. fishing wasn't great but it was a perfect day to be out on the water. anyone else been out fishing lately?? this forum is practically dead, epecially when you compare the post/thread numbers to all the other ones. just curious..

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey..how low is low?? did you go upstream from the path?? did you see any shad scattered the surface?? what did you use for bait?? :D

3. went out this morning sidecut side near the bridge caught 2over 12"and a couple under .

4. well i walked completely across to bluegrass from buttonwood through a main channel with water barely above my waste if that gives you and indication of water levels. i saw lots of shad hitting the surface but nothing when i casted around them. i fished downstream of the path because there were quite a few people upstream. i threw senkos and some shad pattern rapalas. i'm sure i could got a few decent ones but i was limited on time and was barely down there for over an hour.

5. I was down to bw friday about 5:00 pm. I didn't get anything but I saw a nice smallie get picked up by the storks down there. Went to independace dam Sunday got 1 12" on a craw and a few white bass on twisters.