Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Angler For Life
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this will be my first year coming up for the white bass run. i was wondering (not looking for any honey holes) Which river or area would be best for somebody looking for a lot of white bass action. any info would helpful and greatly appreciated.:confused:

·
Banned
544 Posts
this will be my first year coming up for the white bass run. i was wondering (not looking for any honey holes) Which river or area would be best for somebody looking for a lot of white bass action. any info would helpful and greatly appreciated.:confused:
i would fish the Sandusky, only cause its closer to your residence. when the whites are there, it will be wall to wall people fishing, 10 times as many as the warreye run. anywhere in the river around Fremont is good.....look into the area just North of the State st bridge, either side.

·
Registered
743 Posts
If he says the Sandusky will be wall to wall then come to the maumee. The whole river is a honey hole and hardly anybody fishes it. Soon as this water drops they'll be in thick. Orleans park if high, or in between Bluegrass and Sidecut park with minnies. When the river drops, anywhere. Sometimes u can still pick up a walleye also.

I one day 2 years ago caught a fish every single cast for 2 hours and nobody else in site. That was with a 1/8oz jig and twister tail.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts