close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Master Angler Awards

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Received the 2004 MA in the mail on Saturday. :)

2. Nice job. What all did you catch that was Fish Ohio?

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

someone musta put the wrong address on it :p :p ;)
    good goin' shorty.

4. Perch, walleye, white bass, smallmouth, sheephead,striped bass plus a really large gobi :rolleyes: and the biggest mud puppy :eek: Walleyeguy ever saw.
    :D :D

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:cool:
    it was fun being there to witness that one :)

6. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

That is definitely a goal that I would love to accomplish....Congrats Ron on your Fishing Success :)

7. I quit sending them in after they stopped having
    the master angler dinners in Columbus...
    That was always a treat and well worth the trip...
    CONGRATS Ron...
    They use to give the angler who caught the most fish ohio fish the 1st fishing license issued for the following year but the last time I attended a master angler award banguet they caught a guy, I let him remane nameless, who cheated by getting some of his fish in paylakes...
    Takes all kind man :rolleyes:

8. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

So?? What does this thing look like???? Any way you can scan it? I would love to see it :)

9. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Ron

I think you missed a specy :D

[​IMG]

Hey Misfit

Just think he remembered the Gobi and the mudpuppy :eek:

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i knew he missed one :D
    guess mud puppies and gobies are higher on his list of "preferred" species :rolleyes: ;)

11. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Isn't that the mud puppy that he's holding in the pic?

12. I thought about the Flathead and couldn't remember the length so I decided not to register it. :eek: Yes Misfit, large gobies and giant mud puppy's are more difficult to catch than that flathead which is small by the standards you and Katfish live by. :p :D

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i predict you'll get one this year,of a size that you'll have no problem remembering ;)

14. did you get the pin too ron?that cat looks almost as big as the one you netted for me at atwood....lol just kiddin

15. Didn't get the pin yet. You have no idea how much I think about that picture I goofed up of your PB channel. :eek: :( That is the biggest one I have seen.

16. Whatcha think of this puppy?[​IMG][​IMG]

17. heck i thought it was a good picture of me holding my child!!!i hope some day of getting a flathead like yours.

18. :) I got my first MA award today, someone mentioned a pin earlier. Do you receive a pin also? :confused:
    Ron

19. You should also receive a pin in the near future. :) Congrats on the award.