Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is I believe a 1963 Massey Model 65 Dieselmatic tractor. 4 cylinder Perkins diesel. 50 plus horse power. Ford 720 loader,nice clean job attaching it,not all boogered up like many you see. 7' back blade. Live p.t.o. Add on hydraulic pump to run loader and other gear. Tires are decent all around. Has power steering. 3 low,and 3 high speeds. Is a tank,will pull down a house, move your dirt, stone, snow. Runs top notch,starts in any weather or temps with one revolution of starter.12 volt system.

If you want a good reasonably priced work horse, this tractor will fit the bill. No disappointments.

Asking $4,000 or entertaining reasonable offers. May take cash and partial trade depending on what you have to offer. Nice outboards and firearms always welcome. ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have not tried very hard to sell this. Still in barn taking up space. $3,500 or best. Still willing to entertain interesting trade offers on it,with a bit of cash included in the deal.:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snow is here!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
oaklane, I will give you a call before the weekend, I would like to make a trip your way to take a look at your tractor.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tractor is sold pending payment and pickup.Thanks O.G.F.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts