close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marshall is out whack'n 'em! February bass

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingredhawk, Feb 18, 2009.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

I'm stuck here at work and Marshall is out crushing bass. Keeps sending me these pictures. Man am I jealous! Good job bro. Keep the pics coming!

Attached Files:

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

nice fish. I went out yesterday and the pond was iced over. Did not make it out today.

3. nice feb. bass, keep up the good work.:):):)

4. Way to go Marshall! Im in the middle of reflooring/carpeting my boat and cant WAIT for spring.Want to try Alum sometime if ya need a partner.My little boat or yours if ya want.Bring ya up to Erie for a day of bassin in return.Hit me up.

5. nice fish....I need to get out and try and hook up with some of these winter bass.

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

The bite was fast at first. Got 3 in the first half hour then it totally died. All fish were around 13 to 14 inches. All caught on a jig. Tried to fish it yesterday but it was iced over. No big fish but fun to get out.

7. tnant1

tnant1 Avid bait killer

Those are pretty! Nice color and the dark line really stands out. Good work Marshall!

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Good job! Nothing like getting out just after the ice is off and better yet catching fish. I bet you was cussing me out! If I wouldnt have kept you on the phone ,you would have gotten there a little earlier and maybe caught a few more. LOL Keep it up bro.

9. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Good job Marshall. Keep pitchin' the Jig...