Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For all of you who know Mark: Phoned Mark on Wedsnesday to say hello. He told me he had a heart attack last week, & was rushed to University Hospital. A stint was put in & he was home the next day. He's recovering well. In fact, he's returned to the store already.

Prayers & best wishes from all us OGF'ers., ESPECIALLY THE HARDWATER GANG.

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
For all of you who know Mark: Phoned Mark on Wedsnesday to say hello. He told me he had a heart attack last week, & was rushed to University Hospital. A stint was put in & he was home the next day. He's recovering well. In fact, he's returned to the store already.

Prayers & best wishes from all us OGF'ers., ESPECIALLY THE HARDWATER GANG.
Thanks for the news. I had stopped in a month ago to shop and chat but he was no where to be found. Bought some lures to support the local economy. Not enough of those old time tackle shops.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Wanted to let everyone know stopped in to see mark today, seems to be making good progress , just tired from all the meds he's on. While there was honored to meet IBJ great to finally in person. Now bring on some good clear ice and let's have our meet and greet so we can all introduce ourselves.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts