Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My radio puked out today, can anyone tell me where i could go and have it looked at to see what the problem is?

Thanks,

Ron

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Check you fuses.........

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cpatete,
Thanks for the offer, but i was told to try and have the mike checked out today, so will try to get that done tomorrow.

Ron

·
Rock On
40 Posts
I had the same problem this past weekend. Fuses were OK, jumpered out the connector on the dash and it started working. Turned out to be a little corrosion on the connnector.Good Luck

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MKI212,
Havent done that yet, will do when the rain stops LOL

Ron

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The cb shop on the corner of 163 and 420 on the southeast side of toledo can probably fix it. Is probably a long drive for you but thats where my radios go. Like said earlier a new one is the best way to go.
NSOF,
Thanks for the location of a shop. I went to address tonight after work and didnt see anything looking like a CB shop. Called the number on the web and lady answered and said she had had the number for over a year and didnt know the shops number now.
I said thanks and drove home.

Ron

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is there a CB Radio channel that hears a VHF frequency channel?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Tom

Ron

4,760 Posts
NSOF,
Thanks for the location of a shop. I went to address tonight after work and didnt see anything looking like a CB shop. Called the number on the web and lady answered and said she had had the number for over a year and didnt know the shops number now.
I said thanks and drove home.

Ron
[ame="http://maps.google.com/?ll=41.514623,-83.461166&spn=0.002752,0.005681&hnear=Oak+Harbor,+Ottawa,+Ohio&t=h&z=18&vpsrc=6"]Google Maps[/ame]
That is where it is. Right inside the schrader tire building. Hopefully we are talking about the same place. There are a few cb shops in the area on also at the fuel mart and another one "Jerrys" in millbury. All are great people the best being on the corner. Open 10-7 during week and 10-3 on saturday. The phone number I have is 419-329-0589. Tell him the kid from oak harbor sent ya :D :D Good luck, Jonny

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Jonny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts