Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family will be camping near cedar point the last weekend in june. I would like to know of a marina that would let me keep my 18ft boat and trailer there for the weekend so I could do some fishing. Dont even need a dock just a ramp and secure storage. Does anyone have any suggestions.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Turtle Creek Marina and campground. It's half hour west , probably find something at East or West harbor........

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Paper district marina has docks but don’t know if you can leave trailer in there lot you can launch at Shelby street ramp and tie up and take trailer to the campground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1 fish is a he!! of alot more than none.
2,004 Posts
Did you try talking to Cedar Point? Or a bunch of other Sandusky Bay marinas. Now might be a good time to find camping and a dock at Cedar Point. Think of the time you will save.
Rickerd

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Cedar point marina is closed to Transient dockage as of last time I checked just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1 fish is a he!! of alot more than none.
2,004 Posts
My understanding is the park is trying to open up any day now. Though I hear they are having trouble bringing in enough workers.
Rickerd

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We were going to camp there the 26th thru 30th but they said they are now close the 27th for cleaning and reopening park on july 12th. They wanted like ninety bucks a night to keep my boat there. No way. Now we are staying at cedar lane camp ground. Need to check with them but thought I would other ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts