Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dreams DO come true!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I guess this picture speaks for itself!
Yup...Bill P....one of my two Team Bass U.S.A. Jr. Bassmaster anglers, pulled off a FIRST PLACE finish on Portage Lakes last Tuesday :D
Bill also fished with me a few weeks ago, where he ended up in third place! It was by luck of the draw that Bill and I got paired up for the second week of the three scheduled tournaments. But also joining me on my boat was Greg.

The three of us talked, laughed, and learned from eachother all night long. I'm really sad that there is only one tournament left to fish with these great kids :-(
If Bill keeps up at this pace, he will end up fishing the State championship. :D

Please get your children involved! It's never to early...It's never too late.
Contact Doug Clifford (the Youth Director of the Ohio Bass Federation) to see how you and/or your children can get involved. [email protected]
Visit http://www.ohiobass.org/Youth/Default.htm for current information.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey Marcia,i really agree with you on the fun with kids, cause i to have a jr chapter down this way. and let tell ya the kids just can't get enough of the fishing tourny's. we fish most of ours on the river at steu. and the smiles are priceless. after all they are the future of the sport we love.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts