close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Map needed

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by DaleM, Aug 4, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

OK, any of you Ohio River guys that can help me please do so. I need a map for the Powhatten Point Area. A member here has a Bass tournament there and would like to see a map. If anyone has a link or knows where to get a good map let me know. Thanks.

2. Do you have any idea what pool it is in? If you have a general idea of where it is I can email you nav charts. The only problem is I'm going out of town for a tournament until Sunday.

3. DaleM

Ken that is all he told me. How many would that cover? If you can send them all, if that is possible. Thanks.

4. Homey

Homey OGF Parrot Head

Try one of the major bookstores or BPS. Look for a book called "Fishing the Ohio River" it covers Markland to Pittsburgh. It is by Mark Hicks.

At one time, I down loaded Ohio River Nav. maps from the Armpy Corps of Engineers website, but I'm not sure if you still can.

Good luck

John

5. bcjet

bcjet Bcjet

6. You know what! I have that CD. I'll check the CD tonight and if I have the map I'll send it to you. Powhattan Point is the pool below Pike Island pool I believe.

7. DaleM

Thanks Guys. I'll check later tonight to see what I recieve. If you need to e-mail them to me @ dmille11@columbus.rr.com

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Like Homey said "Fishing the Ohio River" not only covers all the pools but it also gives alot of productive spots and has a guide to all the gamefish found in the river and tips on how to catch them.