close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MAp Create 6

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by bmffishing247, Sep 1, 2004.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

I was just wondering if anybody out there had this program i am looking to purchase it and i'm not to sure if it has some of the lakes and res. i want on it. if anybody is out that and has used this program give me some help. just want to know how it works and if it is easy to build a custom map of lets say hoover or cj. i have a lowrance i finder that is great but i want to have some mapping software so i can focus on just one area.

thank you
    bmffishing247

2. i have the map create 6 and ifinder as well. The program only gives more detail not any CONTOUR maps of lakes etc. It will give you many POI's Points Of Interest such as restaurants, gas stations etc. I am going to upgrade to the ifinder pro or H2O. With those you can get Hotspots or Navionics maps which give lake countours. I hope this helps.

3. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

do you think that it would be an okay program to atleast have on the gps and i can markk somespots on the map and i can also download my track so i can put it on a regular paper map to see where things were.