Man's Yard sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by stumpbumper, May 9, 2008.

1. stumpbumper

stumpbumper

0   0   0

just wanted to post my sale up for anyone around my location . I have alot of stuff ill be letting go on the 17th of this month . MTD mower, polaris 400 quad. 12 ft alu boat with trailer , push mower alot of odds and ends that I have been hording for years lol NO fishing stuff tho lol .. i live outside of Galion Oh right by clearfork and Mid-Ohio race way sale will start @ 9 am ask and ill give my addy if you would like it

2. what are you looking to get for the boat and trailer?

3. stumpbumper

stumpbumper

0   0   0

id let it go for 300 bucks . thats what i got in it , it needs a few lil things but it has no leaks at any of the seams and new lights on the trailer . has ores and anchors . as well as two swivel seats , there a lil old and sun faded but still good seats . I upgraded to a 14.5 ft Deep-V and momma said i cant have them both lol .

4. stumpbumper

stumpbumper

0   0   0

just a lil info . Quad is a 400 scrambler set up to race circle track , lots of mods to it and comes with the race set up as well as the stock . and ill be letting go of a few odd and end reels and stuff like that as well . didnt know i had so much stuff , i got sumthing for everyone , letting go of about everything . this is a moving sale & i have to downsize alot . everything from old glassware to speakers for car (subs) i may even sale my beagle lol have some OLD tools as well . going from 38 acres to a small home in town so alot cant go with me