close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Man oh Man remind me never to go to alum on sunday, lady hit my truck also

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, May 23, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Went to alum today launched out of the marina on hollanback rd. Couple bits but nothing for the day. At times i thought i was on erie with the wind and all the big boats making waves. Well get back to the ramp tie off the boat and head to the truck with my tackle about the time i start to see my truck I also see a big empty white trailer trying to tear off my front bumper. The lady was trying to park the trailer and cut it to short. My bumper is plastic and now bent back up under the front. Oh ya then i had to wait in a line for over 1/2 hr to get back to the ramp to get my boat out. That place gave me a headache today.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

heres a pic not all that bad but i just bought this truck in dec [​IMG]

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

but being plastic i don't see it being the same its got some good creases in it will need new bumper.

[​IMG]

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

had to mow the grass just got out of the shower NOTE to all don't forget your sunblock either i am toasty got some nice sandle marks to that will fill good with the work boots tomorrow.

5. Sorry to hear about your day. I don't know if this will help or not but if you can some how pop that plastic back in place, try taking a heat gun to the crease marks and see is it takes them out. I seen it done on a four wheeler fender and it took the white marks out of it. .............Rich

6. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Yea, do what Rich said and take that insurance money and buy a new rod and reel and some tackle and well you get the idea.

7. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Fish4fun, Alum was a REAL headache today. You may want to try the ramp off of Cheshire or the one on Howard road if you are going fishing to avoid some of the "Big boat" traffic. MOst of the time it is fisherman who are using these ramps...

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thanks guys, i usually do use howard and cheshire but had a brain fart and thought it would be good idea to launch at the marina.

9. Yeah, the water was really choppy out in the middle, we tried to avoid it as much as possible...we caught our two bass out of the wind today.