close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

man its rainning hard

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

its coming down some rain out there. man we don't need that.

2. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

Tell me about it. We have a duck pond out back, and we're not supposed to have one! lol It's been there since the last melt off of that first big snow we had.
    This is going to be a real mess. The worst part is, having to throw the dogs in the bathtub everytime they come back in the house...the yard is turning to mud! UGH!!!!

Well, by Friday it will all turn to ice again....what a strange winter this is.

Juls

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I cant wait for this to finally come to an end on friday, hope I still have a house!

4. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

From what I hear Thursday is going to be really bad. Where is that water going to go? Oh yea, my front yard, er, pond. I guess all those years of wishing I had a pond have finally paid off!

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey guys, check the situation up here in my neck of the woods.(Tusc County) Look at the front page of the local paper! www.timesreporter.com

6. The people that have it really bad are the people that live along the river or some creeks. Talking to a friend of mine yesterday that is also a member of this site. He lost everything in his house due to floods the past couple days. He was finally able to make it back to his house yesterday (by boat) to assess the damage and he described it as a total loss.

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That is sad to hear about your friend and a fellow OGF member. I hope there is not too much of a loss while they are letting all this water out around here. Hopefully this rain will stop and I hope the cold this weekend will not make matters worse with freezing :(

8. They had a road closed in Canal Winchester this morning due to the flooding. I'm not sure if they never cleaned out Blacklick creek from all the beaver dams and everything or not but it is up higher than I ever remember it being in the 22 years I've lived here. If it keeps raining 33 around Ebright road will be closed because the water is right up under the bridge going over the creek and it is flooding the ditches and fields beside 33. They say it only gets worse before it gets better so I hope this is the worse part or we are all going to be in for some major problems.