Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Why it's a harmless prank. I think it's pretty damn funny myself. Swimming with the fishes
Yea-- it's a harmless prank until something bad happens to the next dummy, Bps gets sued and out go all aquariums.
Maybe he should have gone swimming in his own aquarium.
Good luck

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Why it's a harmless prank. I think it's pretty damn funny myself. Swimming with the fishes
They have to empty the tanks now and sanitize it.

There was another a-hole who climbed up on the snow leopards cage at the Cleveland zoo a couple days ago because he wanted to pet the cats..

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Doubt they "have" to drain the tanks. It's a way for them to get a few bucks out of the guy. Did you guys not have fun when you were young doing something dumb?
I did go swimming in the river when fishing a few times.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
His mommy didn't pay enough attention to him, he didn’t get his participation trophies or he is just a selfish a-hole trying to get noticed. Harmless prank? No, trespassing at the least. I guess he feels the rules don’t apply to him. Make him watch 100 hours of Rosie...

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,851 Posts
They'd probably be more upset if he tried fishing in it.

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
I mean in my young dumb days,on the right night,if the situation presented itself,maybe;)..... but I cant lie.....

On the other hand,i have kids now. If they were to do this,I wouldnt be to happy about it. But neither would my parents if I'd of done something so stupid. And I would of faced the music an took my punishment(prolly a costly one). And would have learned my lesson.

I did get participation tropheys in Tball tho,sooo,lol,idk.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's all about clicks, post the video and get the attention you seek! Anybody see the young couple a couple years ago with a YouTube channel, he held a book in front of himself while she shot it with a 50 cal Desert Eagle, he's gone now all for some attention or clicks.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts