close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

male boxer pup

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by woodysoutdoors, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Free male boxer. Will give some food, indoor cage, collar and leash. Has tags. Bo is about 5 months old. Reason giving away: son rescued this dog and we foster parented him. He is ready to go to a new home now. He is not house trained. However, with some work I believe he can be. He loves kids. He loves other dogs and cats.

Attached Files:

2. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Great looking dog. If I didn't already have my own pack, I'd be on the road to come and get him.

3. I have 4 dogs myself. can't keep every dog we rescue. :) The previous owners (hearsay) allowed this dogs mother and siblings to die.

4. hey connie i have a "potential" taker...we are all in agreement he looks like a great ornry dog!!:p pm me with your contact info...he wants to see this dog and once he does he'll be hooked!!! he is here now!!

5. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Looks like someone doesn't like his picture taking LOL. I am sure somebody will take him soon.

6. nanoreefer

nanoreefer

0   0   0

If you were a bit closer i would take him in a heartbeat

7. I had numerous emails and calls in regards to BO. However, I called the 1st person to contact (out of fairness) and Bo now has a good home. TY to everyone who was interested in him.

connie