Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
..lol... but now I need to be aware of these guys following the Grey Seal population as they move north from Mass ..lol..

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yawn when chasing tides for those who have done it ..lol. Todays first high tide is at 0530 you need to be there 2 hours before to fish the tide. Armed with crabs ..lol.. here we go!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Side note I am sure catching crabs is not always this fun lol I lost a large fish this morning trying to get in onto the reel lol O well. I had the line trapped between my finger and it pulled out so fast vs the line pick up on the reel she just came unbuttoned ...lol...

Cloud Sky Natural landscape Afterglow Red sky at morning

Cloud Sky Atmosphere Water Natural landscape

Gesture Iris Grey Fish Finger

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Being on a boat in ocean was an amazing experience. Saw a bunch of bait, but no love was found with all the peanut bunker around.

Water Sky Atmosphere Water resources Afterglow

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Such Splendor to see according to my Garmin handheld I walk nearly 10 miles of coastal area of Acadia. Their is plenty of access and while the footing can go from extremely easy to horrifically awful the fishing is amazing. Depending on what tides you fish.
Water Sky Tree Natural landscape Wood

Sky Water Water resources Plant Wood

Eye Fish Underwater Marine biology Seafood

Botany Leaf Plant Organism Petal

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One last tide n it will be a high tide at 2115. I will miss this place, friends, and all the fishy opportunities.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts