close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mail man just brought a big box to the door

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I had no idea what it was just said customer service dept. I opened it up and its a free black&decker firestorm 12v drill little card inside said congratulations you win from marlboro. cool

2. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Good deal, some people have all the luck. :cool:

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

now if i can only hit the $150 million tonight

4. catking

catking Banned

The only one I ever recieve "Ticks" ........... :eek: Good for you Fish4Fun !!!

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

speaking of luck....i wander if Johnboy played the lottery Saturday night....that sucker made out at the outing....

flash----------------------------out

6. catking

catking Banned

You got that right KSUFLASH !!! John wins the large bag full of tackle donated by CountryKat, then turns around and wins $138 on split the pot, and he even placed in the tournament. JEEZE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was ALL after DA KING !!! gave him one of only 6 "RED HOT" Cincinnati style metts to eat, that I brought along just in case downtown showed up. So the way I see it, Johnny boy owes me ;) ........DA KING !!!

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Fish:
    I recieved a tackle bag last week. This thing is Big and includes tackle boxes and all. The same style sell for $79.95 at most stores. Yep it was from Marlboro also.

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Time to start smoking :D

9. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

wife recieved a 12 piece metal place setting from marlboro and she ain't smoked in a couple of yrs. Barely remembers entering the contest. Nice to win something I suppose, and by the way, the mega is mine!!

Bill

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

cool guys, yea i should of bought tickets with johnnyboy for the mega.

11. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Man , for as many as I smoke in a day I feel left out ! :D

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

don't feel bad i only had to spend about $40,000 in smokes and take 10yrs off my life to get a free drill and coupons all the time.