Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no idea what it was just said customer service dept. I opened it up and its a free black&decker firestorm 12v drill little card inside said congratulations you win from marlboro. cool

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
You got that right KSUFLASH !!! John wins the large bag full of tackle donated by CountryKat, then turns around and wins $138 on split the pot, and he even placed in the tournament. JEEZE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was ALL after DA KING !!! gave him one of only 6 "RED HOT" Cincinnati style metts to eat, that I brought along just in case downtown showed up. So the way I see it, Johnny boy owes me ;) ........DA KING !!!

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,422 Posts
Fish:
I recieved a tackle bag last week. This thing is Big and includes tackle boxes and all. The same style sell for $79.95 at most stores. Yep it was from Marlboro also.

·
Well, Gee Whiz!
657 Posts
wife recieved a 12 piece metal place setting from marlboro and she ain't smoked in a couple of yrs. Barely remembers entering the contest. Nice to win something I suppose, and by the way, the mega is mine!!

Bill

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
don't feel bad i only had to spend about $40,000 in smokes and take 10yrs off my life to get a free drill and coupons all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts