Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO ive been fishing the mahoning quite often for the last 4 o 5 years and have known there is pike and muskies in there but havnt been able to pull one in my self this whole time im used to catching eyes smallies and cats for the most part the last 3 years ive really gone out of my way tryig to pull one year ive had countless hook ups and i cant tell yu how many times ive hooked into Somthing !!!!! WIth teeth that bites me off soon as i set the hook but his year between me and my friend has been a remarkable yearfor pike to us atlat with in he last 3 months ive seen about 6 pike come out ranging from 23inchs to 35ichs + 4 of those fish me and my buddys have pulled in well 2 weeks ago i finnaly made it happen for me fishig towards struthers lowville area in was no monster but it didnt make me anyless happy rigt beofre i caugt this guy me and a buddy of mine were cabrewn brewing and canoeing down the river thowing 1/4h oz spinnerbaits and i hookedup wih somthing nice i was so sure it was a pike smashed rigt by the boat and everything when i brought it up it turned out to be a hell of channel bt for some reason i just kept on feelig like one of us was gonna catch a pike i swear not 10 cast later out of his small patch of weeds i ened up catching a small 23 inch pike it was so cool i even have some video and if i wasnt postig this from my tablet i would post it but anyways i though i would share ihave a feelifeeling we are on to to them now and by the way the spelling is all messed up due to using this tablet

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea im not much of a grammar person specially when using a tablet but a Colorado bladed spinner bait yea they are in there all radioactive and what not lol jk but he mahoning is one my favorite places to fish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts