Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , my driver's license expired about a month ago. I walked in to local BMV today.....with a collander on my head. I wanted to show them how dedicated I was to my new religion, "pastafarianism". I showed them this picture of a dude in Austria that finally was allowed to have his pic taken wearing one....after a 3 year court battle. Well..they weren't having none of it. They actually MOCKED me! barstards! I was pretty upset but kept my cool, but you can bet your arse that the gov will be hearing from me! Oh well...at least tomorrow is friday and, according to our beliefs, I will be eating Ramen noodles all day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Attachments

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
Long live the FSM!

·
Will Yak For Food
2,947 Posts
How dare they! A disgusting disreguard for your rights as an American citizen. It's time to call the ACLU. The American Cannelloni & Linguine Union. The pastafication of america cannot be denied. Be strong my brothers!!! --Tim............................................................................................................................................................... Food Cuisine Dish Cook Cookware and bakeware

Attachments

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
You guys a crackin me up...:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have a buddy who walked in to the BMV with a ridiculous contorted look on his face and held that look throughout the process (somehow without laughing). Then came time for the photo and I guess they couldn't tell him to wipe that look off his face. True story. Then the really funny part is that if he gets pulled over he has to make that expression while talking to the officer. Apparently, they always get p.o.'d thinking he is mocking them or something, then they ask for his I.D. and its the same expression. Apologies ensue and he gets a warning instead of a ticket!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sitting here at work, eating lunch at my desk and that ACLU comment nearly made me blow Mtn Dew outta my nose.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I have a buddy who walked in to the BMV with a ridiculous contorted look on his face and held that look throughout the process (somehow without laughing). Then came time for the photo and I guess they couldn't tell him to wipe that look off his face. True story. Then the really funny part is that if he gets pulled over he has to make that expression while talking to the officer. Apparently, they always get p.o.'d thinking he is mocking them or something, then they ask for his I.D. and its the same expression. Apologies ensue and he gets a warning instead of a ticket!

I REALLY laughed out loud there. Not just a chuckle. Big roaring belly laugh!!! That is a day maker right there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts