close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mac Tournament

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by exexec, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Ok who is going to Cleveland?? Can we get some team bashing going on here?
    I just wonder if cant cant win?

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Ok, here is my predictions for the 2nd round of the MAC Tourney.

Toledo will advance over Buffalo
    Western Michigan will advance over Akron
    Miami will advance over Bowling Green
    Kent State will advance over Ohio

Sorry Akron Fans, the party is over. Last one to leave the clubhouse, please shut off the lights.

flash---------------------------------out

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

kent???? kent who? they are still living in the past. i forsee akron as the new MAC champs, leBron is going to play with akron i think. I talked to his mom's brothers daughter's neice and she said he was going to play.

4. KSUFLASH

AU sucks so bad that LJ cant even help them. Whos living in the past? Kent? Oh wait, we did beat AU 2 times this season...Oh wait, how many times did AU play KSU, ummmmm....2 times.....

Sorry, not only is the party over, but would someone shut the electric off when you leave the building, as you will need to save some money to bait some real players onto your team next year.

Welcome to the dog pound. Would the puppies please get off the porch!!

KSUFLASH

5. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

:confused: I had always heard the story was: Can't read, Can't write, Kent State!!!!!!!!!!

6. KSUFLASH

This is basketball!!!! Not how to gain the education.....haha... :)

Of coarse if KSU plays AU in the MAC Championship, we will take them to school once again.

FLASH

7. REDHAWKS!!

Hopefully we can make some shots!

Danny

8. I pray you beat BG tomorrow, and then cant on friday, if cant wins tomorrow that is!

9. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Just what is that logo that Kant has???? it that a golden chicken or something????? atleast U of A had thee very most original mascot in the nation....THE ZIPPER!!!!! we have pride and history behind us... can anyone tell me the history of the golden chicken? did it get hit by lightning on old man winklemans farm? maybe thats why Kant got thier city name...The old farmer and all the town inhaditants Kant read, kant write, kant state!!!
    P.S. turns out you had some history after all!!!!!

10. KSUFLASH

This comming from the kangaroo's????? Welcome to the jungle!!!!! Prepare to be eaten alive.

KSUFLASH

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

the kangaroos????it's a Zip, the mutant offspring of a circus kangaroo that excaped at old man winklemans farm as the circus came through (not stoppinging in Kant mind you because the populous wouldn't go to the circus because they would have draw attention away from the freak show the circus brought) I think the Zip like ate some guy or something. i know thats how the wagon wheel tradition got started( you know, the wagon wheel akron took back from you guys cause your football team it the worst in the nation?) it was the guy who the zip attacked wagon wheel, it was the only think left after the carnage.

12. Buffalo over Toledo in first game today!

13. KSUFLASH

YEP!!!!! Thats why this MAC stuff is so nerve racking...

I am headed up to the Gund Arena in about 2 hours.

FLASH.....

14. Akron loses to Western Michigan in OT!
    Hopefully the Zips can get a NIT bid! :rolleyes:

Hopefully the Redhawks don't choke tonight!

15. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

:eek: Maybe another Redhawk- Bobcat matchup???

16. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

It has been said that the only true vanishing breed is a Redskin Alumni. That mey be a bit before your time r'hawk. We like you anyway.

17. I am a 1990 graduate so I was a Redskin and always will be!
    :D