close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lynch photo

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ezbite, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i figure id post a photo of buffalo's star rookie running back #23 marshawn lynch. you won't be able to see him stopped like this come sunday:D i predict an EASY 100 yard game:D enjoy fellas..

Attached Files:

2. That could very well be that he will get his 100 but that is not necessarily a win as a result.;) The Browns have been pathetic against the run this year so I think Lynch would be disappointed if he did not get at least 100. But the Browns are still 5-5 in games where they gave up at least 100 to a back.;) The key will be the QB performance more than Lynch's numbers...unless Lynch goes for 200.:D

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Me thinks you will see this a few times on Sunday afternoon ! GO BROWNS - FEAR THE BROWNIE !:D

Attached Files:

4. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Lynch has been injured lately, so i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get 100 yards. But odds are he will.

5. ezbite

london is a redskin. buffalo parted ways with that chump during the offseason.:D by the way, fletcher was born in cleveland,ooooooooooo:p

6. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

You are right, duh ! Yeah I knew he was out of Cleveland (John Carrol), I played against him back in college and didn't think he was all that. He was definitely on the all trash talkin' team that's for sure. Then I saw him making special teams tackles one sunday when he was with the Rams and I thought to myself no way that dude is playin' on Sundays, makes ya wonder, must have had one hell of trainer !;)

7. Unfortunately for Bills fans...Lynch is going to be compared with Adrian Peterson for his entire career.

8. ezbite

marshawn will have a big game today:p

9. My nugget of wisdom...
    STAY OUT OF THE PREDICTION BUSINESS!:D