Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to place this 'poster' in the Comedy forum,,, but this ain't funny!
Like,,, Have you TRIED to buy a sheet of OSB lately?????????

Food for thought;
I often think about All of those forest fires out west,,,, & how our government wanted PLASTIC, (oil) instead.
And how the state is cutting down BILLIONS of trees along the highways, & LEAVING THE CHIPS ON THE GROUND!!!??? (how much is a semi full of wood chips worth!?)
How 'bout Tearing out all of the dams, instead of adding hydro electric power to each one?
& The STATE, mowing millions of acres,,,, instead of letting the near-by farmers plant & harvest it!?

Ya know,,,,, There's definitely, something wrong with this country,,,,,
There's WAY too much waste :<(
(no,,, this is not a political post! Just me being ME! ;>)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey just about everything has gone up in Price since last Fall, you do the Math!
Blow away the Smoke and look at the Fire!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was going to place this 'poster' in the Comedy forum,,, but this ain't funny!
Like,,, Have you TRIED to buy a sheet of OSB lately?????????

View attachment 469803

Food for thought;
I often think about All of those forest fires out west,,,, & how our government wanted PLASTIC, (oil) instead.
And how the state is cutting down BILLIONS of trees along the highways, & LEAVING THE CHIPS ON THE GROUND!!!??? (how much is a semi full of wood chips worth!?)
How 'bout Tearing out all of the dams, instead of adding hydro electric power to each one?
& The STATE, mowing millions of acres,,,, instead of letting the near-by farmers plant & harvest it!?

Ya know,,,,, There's definitely, something wrong with this country,,,,,
There's WAY too much waste :<(
(no,,, this is not a political post! Just me being ME! ;>)
No way rt of ways on highways could be farmed, it would be a erosion nightmare.

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FARMED?
Then how'bout BAILED!?
I use'ta have 20 SHEEP,,,, & WE use to have 6 heifers,,, then, something went wrong in TEXAS & the price per bail went through the roof,,,, semi's waiting in line down Rogers sale. From $2.50 a bail to over $5.00 + & that's for anything that had some clover or alfalfa in it.
THEN, I drive up rt11 & visualize thousands of 'bails' rotting on the side of the roads,,,,

My SHEEP are gone & so are the cows,,, we couldn't afford to feed them through the winter.
& the PRICE FOR LAMB DOUBLED at the stores! :<( $6 a # for CORNED BEEF!!??
Hell,,, now that I'm retired, I can't even afford to buy OX TAILS, or HOCKS for soup!

Like I said,,,, 'There's something wrong with this country.'

& GREED is one of them.
What ever happened to 'CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN!?

·
I am what I eat.
1,620 Posts
I've seen miles and miles of it being baled for hay in Montana and Wyoming. Otoh, I wonder what the vet bill is for a cow that swallowed a beer can?

Reactions: FlyFishRich

·
Registered
846 Posts
Spend some time hiking in the national parks out west, and you'll see thousands and thousands and thousands of logs from past fires, which on 1 hand, yep, they could have been harvested post fire.....on the other hand, they would have had to make roads into the parks to get them....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts