Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else out there have stuff they wear for luck ? I have a beige Cabelas hat, have to wear it, A neon green t-shirt that was a gift at a charity golf outing, I was giving so it has to be lucky have to wear that! pair of green cargo shorts I could go a week without eating if I filled them up, got them at SAMs soo cheap so they have to be lucky!

·
Just practicing my cast
4,684 Posts
Just me
I'm all luck :D

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I have a camo catfishing hat, and a blue bass visor. When it's time to get serious I pull'em down tight and hold my tongue just so.......

Mr. A

·
A one-man wolfpack...
3,158 Posts
My Che Guevara shirt turned inside out so the random ******* doesn't think I'm a communist and pop a cap in my ass...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Usually a tee shirt with a fish on it. i probably have 10 teeshirts with various species in the rotaion.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Lucky fishing underwear, and dont think Im taking the chance of washing the luck out of them.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,684 Posts
Lucky fishing underwear, and dont think Im taking the chance of washing the luck out of them.
I'm just glad to hear your washing them. As to not have a big fish kill lol:p:p:p

·
day late, dollar short
868 Posts
I don't have any lucky stuff. I do however have unlucky stuff. You will never see a photo of a caught and released fish from me. I will not bring my camera on any trip. It is bad luck. I will occaisionally post a pic of a fish I intend on eating.

·
Super Moderator
3,893 Posts
I have a NY Giants Camo hat that seems to hide my mug enuff to fool the fish. Also have a picture of a jumping salmon taped to the lid of my main tackle box that my oldest daughter colored for me years ago.

If I am out of state on big game water I wear my 1992 Napalm Death 'Utopia Banished' shirt under whatever else i have on (too many holes to expose).
I have caught some tru trophys in that shirt.

·
Baller Member
923 Posts
i usually take the jeep to my favorite spots, touch my grandpas ww2 dog tags hangin from the rear view and head to the hole! Oh and i always have my lucky one hitter ;)

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I must be crazy, after all these years I don't have a single "lucky" item to wear or keep with me. Really don't believe in luck too much when it comes to fishing.
However, if one of my sons out fish me, they just got lucky !!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts