close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lowrance X51 Brand new in the box

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Doctor, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

0   0   0

Guy that works with me won this depth finder and has no boat, asking $150.00
    still new in the box.

The newest Lowrance over-achiever in fish-finding sonar is stylishly affordable. Display: High-definition 4 (10.2 cm) diagonal high-contrast Film SuperTwist LCD, Fantastic 160 x 240 (w x h) resolution - 38,400 pixels total, Superb viewing in direct sunlight, Backlit screen & keypad. night/low-light viewing, Glare-reducing curved faceplate. Key Sonar Features: Depth penetration to 800 feet (244 m), 1500 watts peak-to-peak (188 watts RMS) transmit power, FasTrack full-screen LCD flasher mode with GRAYLINE, FishReveal feature exposes fish targets hidden in cover with 10 levels of gray scale, HyperScroll displays fish targets at higher boat speeds, Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) for clearest pictures, Selective on/off Advanced Fish Symbol I.D., Selective on/off FishTrack, Full one-year warranty. Transducer: High-performance, low-profile, transom-mount, 200 kHz Skimmer transducer  with built-in temp sensor.

Doc

2. Old Graybeard

Old Graybeard

0   0   0

Had one of those in the bow of my boat. Once I found out how well it worked I switched it with my more full featured model and now have in the back with me full time.