close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lowrance X 15MT with Gps Module

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by WalleyeWiz, Apr 17, 2005.

1. WalleyeWiz

WalleyeWiz Lake Erie Eye Guy

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Sounds like a good deal to me. Heck a couple years ago they were 1000.00 or more

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

The ebay one is without GPS.

4. Zfish

Well it has it but missing the gps sender. So I posted that too soon. I was browing through them and missed that part :)

5. The price keeps dropping because Lowrance discontinued the X-15 series this year.

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Dead deal. Too bad, that was a honey of a price, and I talked to the guy on the phone and it DID include the GPS package. Just so you all know when scouting a deal on this finder, the GPS module is sold seperately. The unit is GPS ready, but it doesn't include the antenna or the software.

Great great sonar, I had one on my bass rig.

7. Zfish

Capn... it was still for sale when I posted yesterday :) I tried to give somone the heads up

8. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I think they were about $1,000 new without the GPS package. It has the capacity & then the package was another $300-$400 so it was $1,395 at first, then they dropped it a hundred or two each year. For under $500 brand new in the box complete with the gps & mapping software, I don't see how you could go wrong. ( the 1st link)