Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 334c took a crap on Memorial Day. the buttons just quit workin'. i sent it in on 5-30 and just got it back today. i was never so happy to see that Fed-Ex truck pull up in front of the house. i lost some way points but it seems to work fine. i know that a few of you own these units (ez bite i think). hopefully no more problems.:)

·
Frog This
344 Posts
I have one too I hate it. nothing but problems

·
STX 206 Viper
1,870 Posts
I love mine! No problems at all (knock on wood). The maps are very accurate and the sonar actually shows fish, unlike my X-51.
Brian

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm very happy with my unit too. IMO Lowrance was top notch in repair, and a quick turn around. they even gave me another year warranty. hopefully i won't need it.:)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Have two 339's and one 334. Have had problems with all three units. (Map accuracy and sattelite locking issues.) I can say that I will not buy anymore Lowrance products.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,041 Posts
yes i have the 334i and i love it. id be lost without it. mach1 was the repair covered thru the warranty? if i didnt have mine id have to resort back to the old hand held until its return:eek: glad to hear you got yours back without any trouble from lowrance:D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i have the 334i and i love it. id be lost without it. mach1 was the repair covered thru the warranty? if i didnt have mine id have to resort back to the old hand held until its return:eek: glad to hear you got yours back without any trouble from lowrance:D
ezbite, all i paid for was shipping to Lowrance. i called them and they told me i get another year warranty on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts