Lowes/Home Depot Scam Warning

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by sporty, Dec 5, 2007.

1. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

A 'heads up' for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-25 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet!!!!!!

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also November 1st, 4th, twice on the 10th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Admittedly, I too, got caught up in this scheme just last year...! :D

3. Just to protect me from harm can you tell me which Home Depot store this happened at?:D:D:p

4. Yeah me too...I have to make a trip out to Home Depot and want to make sure I leave my wife at home so she is not in danger. LOL

5. My wallet's empty anyways....
    :D

6. So, .... what did they need to get at the other Home Depot?
    More Windex?

7. That's almost better than the original joke.:D :D :D

8. Please warn your wives and girlfriends of this latest scam being perpetrated in mall parking lots.

9. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

That picture is AWESOME!!!

10. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

How did you get my Halloween costume? Great at parties!! :D