close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lowered S10 Blazer w/ 350:

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BottomBouncer, Feb 25, 2005.

1. 1984 with GM short block. Has World S/R 2.02 heads and Wiend single plane intake/ 600cfm Edelbrock carb. Will eventually need new exaust. Does good on the highway, drove to Florida on 5 1/2 tanks. Shaved doors, good body and glass(tinted). Clean interior. Blue outside......not sure the name of the color, but it is a pretty cool shade of blue, I get the most compliments on the color.

Only reason I am selling is so I can get through school. City miles bleeds me on gas and there is always the temptation to add on to it. It seems like a never ending project. This is not riced out like some high school kids car. It is clean......no goofy spoilers and all that junks. I have had it for almost 2 years and has yet to fail me.........it is my wallet that keeps poking at me, telling me to sell it :eek:

I will have pics soon. If anyone has ?'s feel free to pm me.

$3500

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

If that Blazer runs as good as it looks , some one will be getting a sweet deal ! Sorry I missed you when I stopped by today .

3. I don't think anything runs THAT good........lol :p

I'm gonna try to get some pics developed in the next couple days. I'll post them ASAP

4. Okay, here is a picture......FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

oh man thats sweet, wish I had money

6. Thanks :)

All it needs is air conditioning.....it's a bit cramped under the hood with that V8 in there, but it could be done :rolleyes:

I would take any reasonable offer on it.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

BottomBouncer15@aol.com