Lower LMR WB

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fisharder, Apr 3, 2008.

1. fisharder

fisharder fisharder

Hit the lmr for about an hour this morning. The water was high muddy and the current was insane. Most fisherman would of just gone home and I almost did but I had the time so I fished. Where I was standing was under water just yesterday.Took three casts and I started hooking up cought at least 20 wb three sauger and one hybrid.One of those wb went about 3-4 lbs. Not bad for about a hours work. Any slack water area seemed like it was holding fish was fishing a lime grub 1/8 oz. jig head. It was fairly dangerous the banks were slick and steep and there was a lot of current one mistake and you could be in a world of hurt.I would suggest that you leave the wife kids and dog at home if you plan on fishing in the next few days.

2. cantsleep

cantsleep 3rd shift blues

Brave man. I haven't even tried one of the rivers yet, been hitting Rush Run. And surprise, surprise, it's raining as I type this.:(

3. creekwalker

creekwalker Moving water...

Glad to hear they're still biting in raging water. This weekend will be TOO NICE to pass up fishing....just gotta find 'em. I guess I'll start looking in the slack water areas and thanks for the post.

CW