close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Love the new site guys!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Apr 13, 2004.

1. I see a lot of people here from GFO and some of you may remember me from there. I just wanted to say hi and say that the site looks GREAT!

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Thanks man! You need to be bringing some of that breading to the outing in June! That was a HIT a few years back at Alum :)

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Twistertail. glad to see you here. Hope you enjoy our new site. I'll second Shakes request :D :D

4. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

I'm right with you on that one, guys! :) Glad to see you here Twistertail!!!

5. catking

catking Banned

Think we'd forget about the breading? You maybe, but never the breading :D Glad to see you found us. CATKING.

6. Thanks guys. When is the outing in June? I will be in Minnesota the first week. If I cant make I will try to get some breading to someone that will be there.

7. catking

catking Banned

Hey twistertail- It's June 19th at Coreys place over at Tappan Lake. Big cookout,fish tourney, games for the kids.....it's to kick off this new site. Hope you can make it . CATKING

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

<Mr. Ray>welcome aboard, explorer!</Mr. Ray>

9. I would love to make it but dont think I will be able to get away the weekend after I get back from Minnesota, unless I can talk the wife into going with me! I will work on it and let you know. If I cant make it my dad might still want to come up and fry fish, he likes doing that as much as fishing.

10. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome Twistertail!
    Guys,his fish breading is awesome!
    The best I have ever tasted!

11. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Welcome Twistertail! Yep, we'll be using your breading for sure!!