close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

love of fishing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oldnslow55, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Is this site dedicated to the love of fishing no matter where or how you fish? Paylakes, Rivers and/or Ponds?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yessir! As long as it's legal!

3. Oldnslow's question got me thinking and remembering some of the responses regarding pay lakes that were made on another site. I feel there is a definite place for pay lakes to fill the need of those that find if difficult to go elsewhere for various reasons. I for one find pay lakes a great place to start youngsters out as fish are just about guaranteed. Others go there for the occasional fishing experience and also enjoy the willingness of the fish to cooperate and provide the thrill of the catch. I'm sure this site and the fine moderators and members we have we have would be interested in anything you could share with us. Good luck wherever and however you fish as long as it is legal. :)

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I dont have a problem with paylakes as long as they only stock hatchery raised fish...However all of the Big flatheads and Blue cats are commercially netted from public waters to stock these places..I think that is where most people have the problems with paylakes

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Good comment Flat; I think we all agree with that. Yes, you can talk about most anything you want on the site. If we feel it's not good, or causing problems we'll remove it, after we explain why it was done. We are open to most anything guys and Gals, this is what the site was created for. Have fun, share information, get information and learn something new.