close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LOTS of Gear For Sale!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by easternflyfisher, Sep 24, 2005.

1. easternflyfisher

easternflyfisher BassHaveOvertaken

0   0   0

Ok, I have used this gear mabey 4 times. I have Rods, Reels, and lures/rubber worms for sale:(by the way I am VERY flexible on ALL things)

Rod & Reel Combos:

Rapala Long Cast 6'6ft-1/8th-1/2 OZ lure Wt with Abu garcia 1000 Cardinal Reel, and 6LB P-Line CXXX-Tra Strong 6LB line.- $50

Gander Mountain Guide Series 6'6ft -1/4th-5/8th oz lure wt with an older Abu Garcia reel and 6lb berkley vanish line(used as my crappie set-up, the reel is kinda old line and rod have seen mabey 15 crappie)- $25

Berkley Lightninig Rod 6ft with a new tip Abu Garcia 1000 Cardinal Reel(new just finger prints) and 8lb Suffix Siege Line(just put on reel and lure tied on)- $30

Lures:

**PACKAGE** Plano Box with 2 Dressed Mepps Spinners, 1 Small pink and white spinner blade, 2 runnin pop-r's, 1 white husky jerk, and 1 white wee-r crank bait- $20

**PACKAGE** Small Gitzit box with Gitzit's(about 18 mabey 20) and 4 Jig heads that fit inside them- $9

Zoom White Super Flukes 1 used- $3

Case Hellgrammites Natural Colored 3 1/4 inch 1 used- $4

Kalin Grubs Watermelon Copper 5inch 3 used- $2.50

Zoom Baby Bass Super Flukes the smallest size mabey 10 used 10 left- $3

Pulse Worm with bio salt 3 Inch none used- $3

Gulp! crawdads 2 used- $3

Culprit 5 Inch Finesse worm Green Pumpkin/Watermelon Pumpkin 1 Used- $3

Joe Buck 2 Inch leeches none used- $3

4 Packs of Senko type Lizards Asst. Colors- $4 each(per bag)

3 bags slim senkos Asst. Colors- $4 each(per bag)

3 bags short and fat senkos Asst. Colors- $4 Each(per bag)

4 bags long and fat senkos Asst. colors- $4 each(per bag)

1/4 OZ fire tiger rattle trap(never used)- $3

**PACKAGE** full bag diachi bleeding bait size 6 hooks, water germlin split short(i think 1/8 oz), Cabelas metallic jig heads with barb(25 of em), 2 size 2 gamagatsu hooks and a size one gamagatsu hook, 3 bags og bobber stops with beads(pre tied, pink orange and green)- $15

I think thats it. I havent really used ANY of this stuff, and I am in need of money to pay a few bills. Please if you have ANY questions, drop me a line at PhillipKrotine@gmail.com or send me a PM on here. I can very easily get pictures. I live in Twinsburg if you wish to come pick up stuff(which i prefer o then you can take an up close look at the items) Thanks for lookin guys and gals!

2. easternflyfisher

0   0   0

3. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

0   0   0

I sent you an email, so let me know.

4. easternflyfisher

0   0   0