close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lost

Discussion in 'OGF Merchandise & Discussion' started by Rod&Reel, Jul 6, 2005.

1. I am lost. I see all these threads about whats for sell, but everytime I click the link on the main page all I see for sale is a sticker. Where can I find all these other items thats for sale?

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

You lost me on that one, what do you mean a sticker?

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We're out of shirts, but we just got our new hats in and we'll have them up within the week.

Thanks for the patience!

4. Marketplace isn't nothing but a place for members to deal with each other from what I see. Maybe a direct link would help more.

It may be a decal I ain't for sure. this is the link http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/index.php?page=store
    But thats all I see a $4 sticker/decal.

5. From the long delay of a responce (which I still haven't gotten) I am guessing you guys don't wish to sell anything.

6. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Shakedown posted your answer right above yours!!!!!!

7. umm.....no he didn't. All he said was they are out of shirts and that hats would be in in a week. I STILL don't know where on the site to find these items. I looked in marketplace but found nothing. I click on the link on the main page and see nothing but a sticker for sell (which I plan on buying to stick on my car).

8. If you found where the stickers are for sale....the hats will be in the same place when they get it done.

In case you need a link:

Store

9. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

If they don't have any why would they have them anywhere for sale!!!!!!!!!!! He said next week!

10. Dude, stop being sooo narrow minded. I have been reading alot of post about things for sell from OGF, but have only seen a sticker. Next time you wish to answer somebody, first know whats going on and second, don't be such a ass about it. No need for all the !!!!!!!!!!!!! especially when you have no clue what and why I am asking for.