Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a shot in the dark- but if anyone found two rods at the spillway parking lot last night, I am heartbroken losing the custom MHX that I made. Keep everything else, but please get my baby back to me. 330-360-9803. My fishin friend known for saying "there's no fish in this lake" and driving a white truck was there... About 9:00pm last night I left my rods at the Mosquito Spillway parking lot..

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Bummer, sorry to hear this. Good luck getting stuff back.
My kid once lost several baitcasters and all his tackle at Mogadore. Launch at 43 was busy so he unloaded his "fragile" stuff on shore by the pines next to ramp. Forgot them:(, went back within 10 minutes, everything gone, no one around! Several Hundred dollars Lost in minutes!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously no questions asked- you can keep the Shimano Clarus rod, the Lew's reel, and the Okuma reel- even the jerkbait! All I want is the MHX- consider everything else the reward!! Thanks, much appreciated...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bill, I hope you get lucky and someone who found your rods, picked them up hoping to find their owner. Hopefully one of the many real fishermen that are out there has your stuff. ps. Enjoyed
talking to you at Dick's a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wish I would've saw this earlier when I was out there. I would've checked to see if they were still there when I drove past. I just hope there are still some good souls out there

·
Fishes By Night
31 Posts
. My fishin friend known for saying "there's no fish in this lake" and driving a white truck was there... About 9:00pm last night I left my rods at the Mosquito Spillway parking lot..
Is that the guy that NEVER stops talking, I mean, like, EVER!!! It almost sounds like he has some sort of Eastern European accent sometimes when he gets goin... I've heard him say that quote a million times.

Sorry about your rods :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A huge thanks to the OGF community, you guys are the reason why I am once again fishing with the rods I lost!!! A kind stranger found them, and by chance one of his friends had seen my post... He returned them yesterday, and asked for nothing in return, restoring my faith in humanity!! Thanks to all of you guys out there, be safe, and tight lines!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
A huge thanks to the OGF community, you guys are the reason why I am once again fishing with the rods I lost!!! A kind stranger found them, and by chance one of his friends had seen my post... He returned them yesterday, and asked for nothing in return, restoring my faith in humanity!! Thanks to all of you guys out there, be safe, and tight lines!!
It really says alot about this site (OGF) and most of the people here... So glad you got your gear back...

·
love fishing almost as a much as I love the gear.
30 Posts
That's awesome! I love when things like that happen! I hate most people and trust no one...I love when the world proves me wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again guys- I've met a few of you in person, and for the most part, the guys I run into fishing have been good folks... Big thanks to OGF , and everyone who helped or even offered their support!'

·
TeamOGF
6,956 Posts
All Eyes just said what myself and many others have also thought and felt for you! I'm very happy for you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Again, thanks for the support and help... And the friendly teasing!! I'm going to get all of my rods microchipped, that way I can just track them like a runaway dog!!! Hahahaha, definitely gonna double check from now on!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts