Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

Maybe you can help. While fishing Sunday just North West of the Crib I lost an Orange Off Shore Board. My Name was on it I can't say if I had my phone number on it though. By the time we were in postion to go retrieve it we had lost sight of it even in the calm water.
Now for the bad part, about 15 minutes later we see a fellow in a Blue/Silver Lund net a board. He was right next to us. They were running larger boards so I don't think it was their's. I called on the radio to them and visually they responded. They actually turned around and waved at us at my request. They never got on the radio to respond to our request. Long story short board gone. No idea why they would not or could not repond.

If anyone knows where my board went or found please PM me. I know it's long shot but thought I'd try.

Thanks Dixie Chicken

·
Registered
11,372 Posts
Sorry to hear about your board. That makes for an expensive+ trip. Too bad OS doen't incorporate a retainer like Church has. Had a walleye pop the release as well as the tattle clip on one of my T22's and didn't lose anything :) other than the fish. :(

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Dear Dixie,
I netted a board near the crib yesterday. Put it on a 2 oz in line and immediately started catching walleye. :)
Sincerely,
Gene
PS: Please post a picture of your board

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
we popped two off -- luckily got back to em and got em.
hope you get it back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts