Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took mom fishing yesterday at alum... caught over 10 nice keeper crappie and a channel cat. Crappie in 20 ft of water on minnows. On the way home stopped at cheshire market for a bag of ice. took off the back seat to get more access to take fish from livewell into cooler and forgot to put it back on.

Bass tracker seat must have bounced off somewhere on the way back home to Big Walnut. Hoping by chance that someone on here saw it on the side of the road (hopefully it didn't hit someone's car). Please let me know if you saw it or know of anyone with a spare! TIA.

·
Registered
175 Posts
That really sucks. Having just replaced my boat seats last year I know how pricey that can be. Did you try back tracking to see if it ended up on the side of the road? Hopefully through word of mouth someone finds it and gets it back to you.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I drove back by and was looking on the side of the road. I recall someone honking at me recently but don't know if that was on Friday or another day. Walmart has a seat for $44 so not too bad but I'm sure I'm getting what I pay for.

·
Warreye Hunter
269 Posts
be careful of walmart seats I ordered 2 seats from them and waited 2 weeks to get them after I got them on the box it said 150 lbs max and also it said not to go over 4 mph while sitting in it LOL

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
yeah, I drove back by and was looking on the side of the road. I recall someone honking at me recently but don't know if that was on Friday or another day. Walmart has a seat for $44 so not too bad but I'm sure I'm getting what I pay for.
pm me your cell number and i'll take a pic of a generic seat in my garage you can just have if you want it

·
Registered
958 Posts
i did practically the same thing in the spring. Cabela's had a couple of seats on sale at that time.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Much thanks for the responses and special thanks to Derek (93stratosfishnski) for hooking me up with a fishing seat!

Hope to pay his kindness forward!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts