close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lost and Found

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Cap'n Hook, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Just wanted to thank Big Daddy for filling me in on the new web site. I met up with him on the Ice last Sunday. He was doing his usual fish slaying! I ended up with 4 for the day....not great but a little snack is good! I did manage to get on the ice Wed and Thurs. I did well with the perch west of 43 on Wed....but the ice was a little hairy to say the least. Went East of Congress Lake Rd on Thurs...got into a mess of gils around 2:15 til 6:00 PM Enough for a meal (22 keepers) Also caught 2 Mud Cats, a Lg Mouth about 4" long and a few rock bass.
    Glad to see all the old familiar names in the new site. Hope to catch up with all of you in the near future!

P.S. I'm ready for Presque!

Good luck and Good fishin'

Cap'n :)

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

welcome aboard, better late than never. ;)

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad to have you join us here. Carl is a nice guy, just don't tell him I said that!

5. Yea, don't tell him that, his head's big enough already.....but so is the rest of his body:rolleyes: !!!!! LOL Welcome Cap'n!
    You know I'm just kiddin Carl;) !

6. catking

catking Banned

Glad to see you join !!! Looking forward to some of your post :) THE CATKING !!!

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

cap'n, did your hand heal up ok? or was it your foot?

8. Glad you made it back. When it gets cold, we'll get out again.

9. Johnboy111...it was my hand and yes....after surgery it did heal. Its a little stiff in the cold but that won't stop me! Gotta have the cold hard water! I look forward to seeing you all again on the ice!

Good luck and Good fishin'

Cap'n

10. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Speaking Of Presque Isle. Does Anyone Have Any Info On Ice Fishing There? Ice Permitting Of Course.