Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm sad to say I had my black 100mph suit blow out of the truck somewhere between wildwings ramp and southern ohio. I know this is a super long shot but if you found this I'd pay to get it back I also had fish finder map chip in the pocket that's what i need to get back. Please let me know if anyone found this it's all black no hood

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
That sucks! I can’t help you with finding yours but if you need another coat I’ll give you my Cabelas guidewear jacket. I know this Covid stuff has impacted a lot of people’s pocket book, not sure if you’re one of them ? I’m fortunate it hasn’t affected mine ! Let me know , RP

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
When I read the title, I thought you got a speeding ticket going 100 mph and challenged it in court and lost :)

Hope you find your gear!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sucks! I can’t help you with finding yours but if you need another coat I’ll give you my Cabelas guidewear jacket. I know this Covid stuff has impacted a lot of people’s pocket book, not sure if you’re one of them ? I’m fortunate it hasn’t affected mine ! Let me know , RP
Ranger that's awesome sir but man I'd have a hard time taking someone's coat that they work hard to buy things like that. I'm hoping to luck into mine. I wear a 2xl if yours would work I'd be interest in paying you something for it I just can't afford to but another coat like the last one lol my wife bout stroked out and told me it better last a long time and this crap happens. I guess wasn't meant for me to buy it the first place

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts