close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lorelei 6/3

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Fished a pond at Lorelei between 6:00 and 9:00PM (I will fish the main lake eventually). The pond was VERY muddy, but it didn’t seem to slow the bass down! Caught about 2 dozen dinks, 5 solid 15” fish, and lost a MONSTER. I started off fishing for bluegill with a strike indicator (yea, a bobber) and a small jig. Kept catching bass so I decide to throw a 5” black Senko, and the small bass just could not resist. I switched to a 3/8oz black & blue jig hoping for some better fish, and the size did slightly increase. I did loose a MONSTER right at the kayak. The fish was bringing the jig back to me, and I was not able to get a solid hook-set. I got a glimpse of the fish through about 2’ of muddy water, and know that it was a “good” fish.

2. Lorelei? I'm assuming Cincy/Hamilton?

3. catking

catking Banned

It's in Brown county by Fayetteville, about 5 minutes from DA KING :D Nice going ROOSTER !!! There have been a few monsters caught there very recently . My brother caught a few crappie (about 40) all over 12" in length :eek: And a few 6 pound bass.................. :eek: Guys and Gals- this is a private lake resort type ;) THE CATKING !!!