Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of Hotwaters with Buckeye.Hunter,Hetfield, and Gary and Nick Zart. We headed for the weather bouy and started there. The first pass we had 22 eyes in the box with some dropped fish. Made one more pass and finished our 5 man limit with some throwbacks. Nick was a machine out there and took the big fish of the day, a 8+ lber. which was released. It was a blast with lots of laughs. What a crew!! Was like a well oiled machine, not missing a beat!! Nick also invented a new presentation, I think it's called a Margaritta shrimp cocktail. And believe it or not it took several fish. Next time he can bring his own bait:D
Programs were inlines 2&3oz. 60-80 back with colorados and dipsies 3 setting 80-90 back with dbl. willows

Attachments

·
2100 FishMaster
649 Posts
Steve, That sure is a heck of an A-Team, couldn't think of a better combo of guys to put together to get it done. 30+ fish in 2 passes...Awesome!!:D Please don't go out again without giving me a shout, if you have an open seat. Or....Since I'm already in Elyria, lets take my boat.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Way to go boys... I have had the pleasure of fishing with everyone on that boat at least once and all I can say its always a blast. Fishing with Nicholas is always cool, for someone that young to be as into it and good as he is amazing. We are all screwed when he starts fishing his own boat, including you Gary. Man thats gonna sting the first time Jr. beats Daddy. Well back to playin with 60# flouro for Musky next weekend. Good job and see biotches at Hawgfest. Call me.... LOL, Scott CELL-FISH

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Had a blast. Not sure if my stomach hurts from all the laughing or the six pounds of shrimp I ate.

The shrimp harness was hilarious. It wasn't in the water more than a minute when it took the first fish.

Good times.

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Way to go boys... I have had the pleasure of fishing with everyone on that boat at least once and all I can say its always a blast. Fishing with Nicholas is always cool, for someone that young to be as into it and good as he is amazing. We are all screwed when he starts fishing his own boat, including you Gary. Man thats gonna sting the first time Jr. beats Daddy. Well back to playin with 60# flouro for Musky next weekend. Good job and see biotches at Hawgfest. Call me.... LOL, Scott CELL-FISH
i like it....has a nice "ring" to it :D

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Steve thanks so much for taking us out. It was nice to get carted around like that i feel spoiled lol. A agree with het my stomach is killing me today from laughing so hard. The shrimp thing with Nicholas was the craziest thing i ever saw and they were both 4 pound fish . The boat was awesome I havent been on a 2100 fishmaster yet but boy if your fishing just lake erie and trolling or perching that is the ride to get. Sellfish once Nicholas goes on his own i am retiring lol. Thanks again Steve i hope we can do it again its a trip i wont forget thats for sure. Gary Zart Blue Dolphin

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by the US Army for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as fisherman of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help. And if you can find them. Maybe you can hire....THE A-TEAM.

·
Catcher of Fish
2,855 Posts
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by the US Army for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as fisherman of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help. And if you can find them. Maybe you can hire....THE A-TEAM.

:D now that's some funny stuff!

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
The only thing Het would need is a mohawk and some chains and he would be a dead ringer for Mr. T !:D

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey guys, Double J, his buddy Joe(ice fisher extradonaire) from Elyria and my self wanted to head to the 38-40 line on Sunday after church, but launched into a rough lake around 2:30. We ventured out to the sandbar where we passed the A-team heading in. I thought in the boat it looked like Gary and Nick, but I knew his was red, saw him pulling it down the road Sat. morning. I remember at Vic's open house seeing Got One and Het and Got One told me he got that boat so I thought it may have been you. Nick I like that shirt, I have the same one. Congrats on the fish. I fish for a lot of ocean fish with shrimp and always wondered what it would do in lake erie. Congrats on the new bait! Glad you guys nailded em. We were in a black Lund 1800 fisherman. We didn't want to venture out there that late in rough of water. Fished 32/33 line and could not get on the fish- dipseys and spoons pulled a dozen farm animals. Harnesses pulled 4 eyes and a few big white bass stayed at it until dark. I was made fun of for using the ******* weights with hooks on them and really got the businness when a white bass came in on the weight Got back to the dock and another boat launcing with us was coming in and pulled 15 in an area close to where we fished, pulling jets 120 back with harnesses. It was a frustrating night and we were greatful the lake laid down a little around 6-7 pm but we just didn't get on the fish. Hope to get out to that buoy. PastorDon

·
Registered
598 Posts
Thanks steve for the invite I had a great time. we will have to do it again for sure. My cheeks still hurt from laughing you guys are awesome. between catching walleye with shrimp and a bunch of water spouts and the laughs the day went to quick.
............................................mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts